DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North American Home Gym Equipment Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North American home gym equipment market is growing at a CAGR of 2.8% attributed to the rising health awareness among consumers and the trend in workouts related to physical well-being, weight control, and muscle strength.
The rising percentage of the obese population and other growing health issues are also driving the country’s home gym equipment market. Apart from the above, the major factor currently driving the market is the COVID-19 outbreak and its lockdown implications in the fitness industry. Because of this, online sales surpassed offline sales.
Manufacturers operating in the global market are expanding their presence to achieve a competitive advantage due to the growing demand. Vendors have also revisited their localized sales strategies and leveraged localized marketing mediums to increase profit margins, which saw a decline due to lower B2B sales.
Further, in developed regions such as North America, e-commerce retail sales of yoga mats and exercise bikes reached impressive targets. Cardio equipment such as treadmills and ellipticals will capture huge demand during the forecast period owing to heightened consciousness when it comes to fitness among customers and rapid online ordering of equipment suitable for home settings. Moreover, e-commerce industry stakeholders employ a broad range of marketing tactics to maximize customer penetration of their products. These include endorsements by celebrities, event management, and social media marketing.
The North American home gym equipment market is segmented based on product type, and distribution channel. Based on product type, the home gym equipment market is fragmented into cardio equipment, which is further sub-segmented into ellipticals, treadmills, exercise bikes, and others; and strength training equipment, which is further sub-segmented into free weights, barbells & ladders, extensions, and others. Based on the distribution channel, the market is classified into online and offline.
Treadmills, elliptical, exercise bikes, and weightlifting and power training machines have been the most extensively used gym equipment in North America. correspondingly, cardiovascular fitness equipment led the market share in 2019 and is projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. This is because treadmills are widely accepted for home exercise and are considered one of the most convenient and essential home gym equipment.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers.
- North American Home Gym Equipment Market Research and Analysis by Product Type
- North American Home Gym Equipment Market Research and Analysis by Distribution Channel
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the North American home gym equipment market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American home gym equipment market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the North American home gym equipment market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Adidas AG
- Core Health & Fitness, LLC.
- Decathlon S.A.
- Dyaco International
- Echelon Fitness Multimedia LLC
- Health in Motion, LLC
- HOIST Fitness Systems
- ICON Health & Fitness
- Implus LLC
- Johnson Health Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Nautilus, Inc.
- Origin Fitness, Ltd.
- TECHNOGYM USA Corp.
- Torque Fitness USA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/38zbg9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.